Calling All Photographers & Tour Guides!
If you’re interested in sharing and monetizing your expertise and passion, then becoming a PTM host is an ideal way to do so.
We are calling all tour guides and photographers that want to create PTM Experiences in NYC.
As a tour guide, you want to be able to focus on your business.
- Pour Tour & More is what you need!
- We offer a system that allows you to manage your tours more easily, helping you to offer a better service and differentiate yourself from your competitors.
- We make scheduling, booking, and payment, quick, easy, and fun.
- Focusing on face-to-face human connection is increasingly important because the fast-paced digital world we live in can be very isolating. The act of sharing your favorite beverage engages the senses and facilitates a social experience that’s ideal for sharing stories, and connecting as humans. We help you make your tours more personal and customized.
- We invite you to be creative and offer original distinctive experiences based on what you personally love most about NYC.
- The Pour Tour & More platform is not only free for hosts, but a means of free promotion for the experiences you list in our app.
Looking for ways to make money while sharing your passion for photography?
- Create a photography-based PTM Experience!
- PTM is free for hosts. Take your passion to the next level. Deepen skills by teaching, sharing, and connecting with others that share your interest in the craft. Create an experience wherein you share your knowledge of photographic techniques, equipment, editing, lighting, location, etc…
- Maybe you’ve already been blogging about photography tips and tricks. That only goes so far compared to getting out there and sharing these things in practice. Invite your readers to join you in person. Stop at your favorite coffee shop along the way.
- Use your expertise and trained eye to select the perfect NYC spots for a photo shoot or workshop. You already know the most picturesque locations in town.
Plus, we are currently offering a $50 early adopter bonus to the first 50 new hosts that create experiences on our app (new users; subject to approval; max 1 bonus per host).
Whether you’re a first timer, seasoned tour guide, established business, or just opened your doors, come check us out and give us the opportunity to help you launch and/or grow your business!
NEW PTM EXPERIENCES!
If you’re excited about The Marvelous Mrs Maisel, you’ll love our latest PTM Experience! Come see the actual sites from the show, including: the diner where Midge & Joel had their 1st date, the bar where Declan Howell made his speech, the arch where Midge stood up for Jane Jacobs, and more!
In addition, get a dose of NYC history and trivia at fascinating spots along the way.
Join Urban Planner & Architect, Michael, for an insightful journey through the majestic Upper East Side of Manhattan! See the many celebrated architecture styles including Italianate, Federal, Gothic, Modern, Art Deco, and Italian Renaissance that the historic districts of this neighborhood are known for!
Check out some of the city’s best shopping and Michael’s personal favorite dive bar (opened in 1934) for a happy hour drink!
What historic events took place next to the Stock Exchange?
Visit the Fearless Girl, Charging Bull, & Alexander Hamilton!
Allison is passionate about history and ready to tell you interesting facts about Downtown Manhattan!
See many of the war memorials in Battery Park!
What is The Oculus?
What was the role of St Paul’s Chapel during 9/11?
How’s the view of the Freedom Tower from the Irish Hunger Memorial?
Allison is passionate about history and ready to tell you interesting facts about and related to the World Trade Center!
TIPS & TRICKS
Tip #1: Use High Resolution Pics
When creating or updating your PTM Experience, please make sure to use high resolution pics.
Tip #2: The Tour: Focus On Itinerary
When creating or updating your PTM Experience, please make sure to provide a brief itinerary in the Tour section of the creation template.
COMPANY & APP NEWS
Please check out the Privacy Polices, User Agreement, and Guidelines, if you haven’t recently, as they have been updated.
The biggest news at the moment is that the app now has deep linking capability aka the ability to link directly to PTM Experiences from anywhere on the web. Check the bottom of your PTM Experience listing for the shareable link.
This means that a host can place this link wherever they would like to promote their PTM Experience as long as a link is permitted such as Twitter, Facebook, a website, blog, etc…
We’re committed to continuous improvement, and constantly making changes, large and small, functional and aesthetic, so check the app often to see what we’ve been up to. Don’t hesitate to reach out if there’s a feature you’d love to see in a future update.
To unite people from all over the world through understanding, mutual benefit, and shared interest.
Closing Message From The Founder
Happy June, y’all! I apologize for the May absence, but we really wanted to wait to release our most recent issue until we have deep linking capability available for you. And I am proud to say that time is now! Click links for each PTM Experience above to see what I’m talking about. This has been a team effort and I want to personally thank the entire team for all of their efforts. I also want to thank all of our early adopters, as well as anyone that has shown us love and support.
As mentioned above, we are currently offering a $50 early adopter bonus to new hosts that create experiences on our app. So what are you waiting for? Our team is actively seeking hosts in NYC, so reach out to me at (458) 206-6114 or email [email protected] with any comments or questions. On the rise and getting better every day! Your success is our success. Until we meet again, keep spreading that PTM!
With kind regards,
Thomas S. Reynolds